Weekend ski school
Did you ski once a few years ago? Or do you want to take your skiing to the next level? Our Pros will assess the abilities of your group and create a lesson plan tailored to your group with unique skills and exercises, with some individual attention. You'll be learning new techniques, cruising past lift lines, finding the mountain hot spots, and meeting some new buddies along the way.
- Gain the confidence to tackle green terrain
- Improve on your fundamentals and move on to learning new skills and techniques
- Learn comfortably at a relaxed pace in a social environment with other like-minded individuals
What to know before you go
- You can change your reservation by calling (555) 123-4567
- Lessons are never cancelled because of weather
On the day of your lesson
- Come ready to put some fun in those fundamentals
- If you have not picked up your reservation please arrive 30 minutes prior to reservation for adults and 1 hour for children.
- Bring all your equipment - we'll show you how it all goes together
- If you include it with your ski school package proceed to the ski school for equipment pick up
- If you book equipment on this website but not as a part of your ski school package, please pick it up at the Sports location you selected prior to coming to your lesson
Prepping for your lesson
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Drink lots of water
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Don't forget the sunscreen
- Dress warm and in layers
- Be sure to wear protective eye wear
- It's always a good idea to stretch
*Gratuities for coaches are not a requirement but an appropriate and appreciated gesture. A 15-20% gratuity based on the cost of the lesson will make your coach feel very appreciated and valued.